Cleencut Renovation contains 100% perennial ryegrass comprising 50% tetraploid perennial ryegrass, for use in sports pitch construction and renovation. The species in this mixture provide fast germination excellent wear tolerance, stress tolerance and colour throughout the year.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)
||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)
||Mowing Height (mm)
||Bag Weight (kg)
||Bag Coverage (m2)
|35 - 70
||30 - 40
||5 - 10
||15 - 25
||667 - 286
How to Use
Sowing and Overseeding Guidance:
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 - 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 - 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
Further information on sowing and overseeding can be found in this guide.
Disclaimer: Occasionally shortages of some varieties may occur, therefore we reserve the right to replace unavailable varieties with a
suitable alternative. Any alteration to the mixture will be clearly shown on the bag label. Our standard terms and conditions of sale
apply. For further information regarding this, please contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections