||300 g/L 2,4-D and 6.25 g/L florasulam
|Areas of Use
||Amenity grassland, managed amenity
Active Ingredients: 300 g/l 2,4-D and 6 g/l florasulam
Esteron T is a highly effective herbicide due to its use of two active substances with different modes of action. Both active substances are absorbed through the plant leaves and move through the phloem (sugar conducting tissues).
The micro-emulsion formulation improves both the stability and the effectiveness of the herbicide. The herbicide has both a low dose rate and a low water rate making it easy and efficient to apply.
Instructions for use
Where to use:
- Amenity grassland: Areas of semi-natural or planted grassland subject to minimal or non-intensive management including airfields and predominantly grassed railway embankments and roadside verges.
- Managed amenity turf: Areas of frequently mown, (i.e. mown at least one a week) intensively managed turf including lawns and all types of sports turf, golf greens, tees and fairways.
When to use:
- Apply from March to October
- Apply when weeds are active and soil is moist
How to use:
|1 per annum
||100 - 400 L/ha
||Conventional hydraulic sprayer
- Avoid mowing 3 days before and after spraying
- Do not apply in periods of drought unless irrigation is used
- Do not apply if night temperatures are low, if ground frost is imminent or in periods of prolonged cold weather
- Ensure newly sown amenity turf has become established before treating - turf sown in late summer or autumn should not be sprayed until growth is resumed in the following spring, perhaps 8 months after sowing
- Select the appropriate water volume to achieve good spray coverage of the weeds
- Clippings from treated grass can be safely used for mulch after the third cut
- An interval of four weeks must elapse between application for Esteron T and re-seeding turf
- Avoid contact with non-target plants
For further information on Esteron T Selective Herbicide, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections