H2Pro DewSmart is a newly formulated dew dispersant product for turf grass areas. It is designed to prevent or reduce the formation of dew on the grass leaf. The formulation contains specifically selected sticking and spreading surfactants that bond to the leaf surface and prevent moisture droplets from forming.
DewSmart is ideal for use on greens as part of a proactive approach to help minimize the risk of disease outbreaks and improve turf health and quality.
- 3 - 4 week longevity in ideal conditions (see directions for use)
- When used as part of an integrated disease management programme DewSmart can help reduce the risk of disease attack
- Dew removal has been found to help promote higher levels of turf vigour
- Reduces the need for regular early morning switching of dew from greens
- Greens can be clear of dew for a cleaner cut and for the early morning golfer
- Simple to apply with a standard boom sprayer
- Specially formulated to avoid scorch
- The best performance is achieved when applied under optimum conditions
- Cut or brush grass before product application
- Use nozzles suitable for foliar applications
- Apply 10 L/ha in 300 - 400 L water
- H2Pro DewSmart should not be tank mixed with any other product
- H2Pro DewSmart should be applied to a dry turf surface, application to a wet surface will reduce efficacy
- Turf should remain dry for 4 hours following application
- Application can be made with a standard boom sprayer
- Reducing the mowing frequency will increase the longevity of dew dispersal
Seek technical advice to discuss tank-mixing options. Mixing this product with other products may adversely impact performance.
For further information regarding DewSmart, please contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections