Heritage Maxx Turf Disease Control - Mapp no. 18246
95 g/L azoxystrobin
Heritage Maxx is the only systemic strobilurin fungicide which effectively protects turf as it grows, combatting disease infection from within. This true systemic movement works in all conditions and does not rely on rain or air redistribution to reach new parts.
Now featuring the unrivalled Syngenta MAXX formulation technology, Heritage Maxx has taken the world's top selling fungicide active ingredient, azoxystrobin, to a new level to consistently deliver exceptional turf quality!
Heritage Maxx provides control of:
||Type Two Fairy Rings
Heritage Maxx Features:
- One of the longest-lasting fungicides and lowest rates of use on the market.
- Excellent environmental profile.
- Quickly rainfast.
- Low risk toxicological profile.
- Protects emerging leaves that were not present during the initial application.
- Handy 100g container with measure for small area treatment.
- Contact action with systemic and translaminar movement.
- Can be applied with all types of turf sprayer.
- Exceptional easy-to-use Maxx formualtion
- Faster and more complete uptake by leaf and root
- AI recycling gives long lasting effects
- New Take-all Patch control registration.
- Only approved product for control of Take-All Patch in the UK.
- Unrivalled control of Fusarium Patch disease.
- New research from STRI has shown that Heritage can control Fairy Ring when used in conjunction with ICL wetting agent.
Pack Size: 3 L
Pack Coverage: 3 L/1.2 ha
For further information regarding Heritage Maxx Turf Disease control, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections