Heritage Turf Disease Control 100g - Mapp No. 13536
The origins of Heritage lie in the natural fungicides produced by wood-rotting fungi found on the forest floor. Heritage harnesses the power of these to produce a truly broad-spectrum product. The result is an incredibly powerful fungicide, yet one which is extremely gentle to turf.
Heritage is the only systemic strobilurin fungicide which effectively protects turf as it grows, combatting disease infection from within. This true systemic movement works in all conditions and does not rely on rain or air redistribution to reach new parts.
Heritage provides control of:
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale)
- Take-All Patch ( by Gaeumannomyces graminis)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola)
- Brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Leaf spot / Melting out (Drechslera poae)
- Rust diseases (Puccinia spp.)
- Type 2 Fairy Rings
- New Take-all Patch control registration.
- Only approved product for control of Take-All Patch in the UK.
- Unrivalled control of Fusarium Patch disease.
- New research from STRI has shown that Heritage can control Fairy Ring when used in conjunction with Everris wetting agent.
- Contact action with systemic and translaminar movement.
- One of the longest-lasting fungicides and lowest rates of use on the market.
- Excellent environmental profile.
- Quickly rainfast.
- Low risk toxicological profile.
- Protects emerging leaves that were not present during the initial application.
- Handy 100g container with measure for small area treatment.
- Can be applied with all types of turf sprayer.
100g per 2,000m²
For further information regarding Heritage Turf Disease Control, contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections