MM22 Grass Seed
A diverse mixture of Perennial Rye-grass, Fescues and Browntop Bent. This grass seed is useful for divotting, repairing, renovating, overseeding and construction of golf courses and equine surfaces. The Fescues in this mix creep through the Perennial Rye-grass, creating a dense and attractive sward with good wear tolerance and ability to recover from damage.
|25||Heidrun||Strong Creeping Red Fescue||5.2|
|20||Aporina||Slender Creeping Red Fescue||7.6|
| All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
MM22 Grass Seed Features
- Fast germination
- Dense, attractive sward
- Good wear tolerance
- Good recovery from damage
- Fescues provide a creeping and cushioning growth habit
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)
||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)
||Mowing Height (mm)
|25 - 35
||15 - 25
||Down to 5
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 - 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 - 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
HEADSTART® GOLD is the improved seed technology that works to help improve amenity grass establishment in all situations. This, in addition to the quality of MM seed, provides turf with the best available start in all reseeding of sports and amenity circumstances. Used in all the Designer ranges, HEADSTART® GOLD covers areas in association with Winter Sports, Summer Sports, Golf, Landscapes with Ryegrass and Landscapes without Ryegrass.
More information on the HEADSTART® GOLD technology.
For further information regarding our Limagrain MM range, contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections