Spray Tank Defoamer 1 L
Solutions in spray tanks often contain a variety of substances that generate foam, which if were to overflow, may cause damage on areas where the chemical isn't approved for use.
Spray tank defoamer solves the problem by stopping the foam and preventing it from coming back. Defoamer can also help speed up the filling of tanks, as foam and froth is not present to account for.
Directions for Use:
To Prevent Foam Formation
- Half fill the spray tank with water, add 15 to 30 ml of defoamer, whilst agitator is running to ensure even dispersion.
- Add the other chemicals to the tank.
- Make up the required volume with water.
- Secure the lid and agitate thoroughly
To Kill Existing Foam
- Stop tank agitation, then add defoamer to the surface of the foam.
- When foam starts to drop, restart agitation.
For further information regarding our spray tank defoamer, contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections