As EverEdge overlaps and interlocks, please remember to add 6% to your actual requirement - that is 6 cm per metre of EverEdge you use.
Everedge is the permanent solution to the age-old problem of maintaining neat edges for lawns, path edging, flower and vegetable beds. It can be used in a variety of soil conditions.
Our Lawn Edging Irons are available to assist with the installation of EverEdge
EverEdge Installation Examples
EverEdge is easy to install and requires no further maintenance.
Once a neat earth edge has been established, the only tools required to install EverEdge are a heavy hammer, a screwdriver, and a block of wood. EverEdge is engineered from 1.6mm gauge galvanised mild steel, coated with corrosion-resistant paint finish. This means that once it's installed, it's maintenance-free. The depth stated does not incorporate the spikes.
Please note that for most applications, lawn to path or lawn to flowerbed, the 1.6 mm is the preferred product to use, however if there is a possibility of vehicle traffic then the Heavy Duty or ProEdge (2.5 mm) is preferable, please contact a member of our technical sales team for more information.
Dimensions - Please select your option from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- Length - 1 metre lengths that come in a pack 5 x 1m strips
- Heights - 75mm (3"), 100mm (4") and 125mm (5")
- Thickness - 1.6 mm (Classic)
EverEdge Installation Instructions & Video
- It is important to form either a new edge or to re-cut your existing edge. This can be straight or curved.
- Place EverEdge where required. Take a block of wood and place on top of the EverEdge and hammer in to the ground to approximately 15mm below your cut grass level. Curve or bend EverEdge as required.
- Link the EverEdge by locking on to the previous piece. There is also a tongue below the locking piece which should be pushed through the hole with a screwdriver.
To anchor EverEdge securely in poor ground conditions, use the EverEdge Pin & Sleeve System.
If you would like to discuss any of our EverEdge Lawn Edging products, you can speak to a technical sales advisor on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.