Fantasy Football League is back, brought to you by Pitchcare and Syngenta. Combining thorough research with scientific application, you can become a winner of Syngenta's sponsored £1500 prize money.
The 2019/20 Premier League season is approaching fast and it's that time of the year again where details of the Pitchcare Fantasy Premier League are announced. We run a private league, which follows rules set out by the official EPL Fantasy Premier League game.
The league will once again be FREE TO ENTER and will be open to Pitchcare and Maxwell Amenity customers and staff of Pitchcare and Syngenta. An improved total prize fund of £1500 is available to win, with a first prize of £500 going to the winner and monetary prizes going each of the top 20 players. In addition to this, anyone who can beat the Syngenta GreenCast team top player at the final whistle will get a free gift!
Last season saw Martin Dearlove's 'Baldy's Boys' win the £300 first prize (pictured left), with 'Disco Argyle' and 'Holland FC' taking second and third.
The new season as always will bring new challenges and differences, Will Frank Lampard bring success as Chelsea boss? Will Ole steer United into the top four? and can Liverpool do one better than last year and finally get their hands on a Premier League title?
Syngenta produces world leading turf management products, designed to improve turf quality and enhance the playing experience. Syngenta invests over $1bn a year in R&D of proven products, which include high performance turf fungicides; quality enhancing and cost-saving Primo Maxx II growth regulator; the innovative Ryder turf pigment and the outstanding water conservation and wetting agent, Qualibra. All products are formulated specifically for use in turf, as well as being backed with the company's renowned reliability to consistently deliver exceptional results. All supported by the pioneering website - www.greencast.co.uk
Please note that, to be eligible for entry, you will need to adhere to our terms and conditions of entry. Proving that you are either: a professional working within the amenity sector, (ie. Groundsman, Greenkeeper, Landscaper,) OR you have purchased goods to the value of a minimum value of £50 within 12 months of the start of the season from Maxwell Amenity. * The competition is not open to general public without valid proof of purchase, or individuals working at rival trade organisations.
The league and points are independently allocated via the Official Fantasy Game of the Premier League.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank last year's sponsor Ransomes, all previous years sponsor's staff are more than welcome to participate. Good luck and enjoy the season!
Pick your team on the Official Fantasy Premier League Game - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ :
Sign up here and you will be emailed the code to our league game.
Pitchcare and Syngenta League - 2019 Prize Money
Simple steps to enter your team:
1) Register and choose your team at: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Pitchcare Fantasy Football Terms & Conditions
- By entering the league, you agree these terms and conditions of entry.
- Maxwell Amenity, Pitchcare reserve the right to withdraw entrants to the league at any time.
- To be eligible for entry you must have purchased goods to the minimum value of £50, from Maxwell Amenity within 12 months of the start of the season OR you are a UK based professional working within the amenity sector. (Please note employees of trade competitors of Pitchcare are not eligible to participate in the league. Pitchcare\ Maxwell Amenity reserve the right to define and determine a competitor). The competition is open to UK based professionals only and overseas customers. If you are non UK based, you must have purchased goods to the minimum value of £50, from Maxwell Amenity within 12 months of the start of the season. Proof may be requested.
- Prizes are as stated above.
- Players must have completed the full sign up above.
- Winners will be announced on Pitchcare.com at the end of the season, prize winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim.
- One team is permitted per person.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time. Through your continued participation in the league you will be deemed to accept them.
- Scoring of the league will is carried out independently via the Official Fantasy Game of the Premier League.
- In the event of a dispute, the joint decision of Pitchcare and Syngenta staff will be final.
- If you have any comments or questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.