Drum Pump NX200
The Drum Pump NX200 is perfect for all dispensing jobs from 200 litre or 55 gallon drums in all industries - including grounds maintenance, sports turf and local authorities.
They provide safe and effortless dispensing, featuring an anti-pumping safety device to deter access by children and unauthorised personnel. The pump dispenses 400 ml per stroke, providing continuous fast flow as it delivers on the up and down stroke. Enables customers to buy efficiently in bulk, confident that they have the safe and efficient means by which to dispense their chemicals.
- All contents can be emptied from container.
- Dispenses 400 ml per pump stroke
- Vertical location of pump in the drum means no bending and no risk of back injury or back ache when dispensing liquid, ergonomically comfortable to use.
- Heavy 200 litre containers can remain in a safe, upright position.
- Customers can confidently buy in bulk, reducing overhead costs.
- Can also be used for pumping from 110 litre or 25 gallon drums.
||Output per stroke
||Maximum depth neck to bottom
||Width of spout
||Width of case pipe
|200/55 - for 200 or 100 l drums
||2 cm (Fits 2.5 cm diameter extender hose)
- Constructed from FDA compliant polypropylene and polyethylene - chemical resistant plastics.
- True double action pump – innovative, easy, patented pumping technology.
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty – high quality construction.
- Fully serviceable.
- Spout style – Extender hose can be attached to outlet spout.
For further information on the Drum Pump NX200, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections