CP15 has been the favourite sprayer for more than 20 years in agriculture, horticulture and parks and gardens. This is down to its unbeatable durability, toughness and spray quality. The CP15 Evolution has all these things and more!
- Ergonomic carrying system
- Ultra-comfortable shoulder straps and waist belt resulting in a significant reduction in discomfort
- Two handles on the tank for easy handling
- Unique membrane pump system ensures a long life and maximum spraying convenience due to its flexible pumping
- Reinforced hose for greater pressure resistance
- High resistance Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic lance and trigger
- Low mesh strainer to filter out dirt. Supplementary filter in trigger
- Wide filler hole to prevent overflow when filling
- Pressure control valve with fixed settings for spraying herbicides/insecticides and fungicides
- Very resistant, unique diaphragm pump
- Adjustable re-inforced lever for left/right hand operation
- UV stabilised polypropylene tank for a durable yet lightweight sprayer
- All working parts mounted inside the tank to prevent damage
- Multi-nozzle adapter*
*Nozzles included: Yellow Hollow Cone and Green Anvil.
|Yellow Hollow Cone
|For plant protection. Produces light droplets, specifically for use with insecticides and fungicides.
|For weedkilling. At a low pressure, the anvil nozzle produces a large droplet size which reduces the chances of drift.
|CP 15 Evolution Comfort with Safety Harness
|Max Working Pressure
|3 bar (45 psi)
|Polyethylene pads with polyester fibre braiding and reinforced foam
An Optimised Design for the Safety Harness
- Adjustable straps with reinforced foam and tensioners, which adjust to suit the user's body and protects the user's shoulders
- The chest strap ensures the stability of the sprayer and alleviates lateral tension
- Adjustable waist strap enables the user to distribute the weight of the sprayer to ensure stability
- Reinforced back support, so no direct contact with the tank for improved comfort
For more information on how to use the sprayer, please view the Instruction Booklet.
Compatible with the Cooper Pegler CP15 Classic 15 L Knapsack Sprayer is our Cooper Pegler Multi Nozzle Spray Boom Extensions.
For further information on the CP15 Evolution, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.