|500 g/l nonanoic acid
|Areas of Use
|Outdoor buildings & building materials, porous & non-porous hard surfaces in green spaces and all roof types (except thatched)
Enclean Algae Remover
Active Ingredients: 500 g/l nonanoic acid
The active substance in Enclean, nonanoic acid helps to remove algae and green material from hard surfaces by the destruction of cell membranes, preventing photosynthesis and other physiological processes. The results can be visible after only a few hours and are long lasting with some surfaces remaining free from algae for a number of months.
Instructions for Use
Where to Use
For use on most building materials, pavements, paving blocks, steel, zinc, aluminium, tiles, bitumen, exterior wood, plastic/glass of greenhouse walls (outside), stones, non-grassed sports courses such as athletic tracks.
When to Use
- Apply Enclean algae remover at any time of year when algae is present on both porous and non-porous hard surfaces.
- Ensure that no rain is forecast for at least two hours post-application and the temperature is above freezing.
|Enclean Application Window
|After Enclean (21 Days)
How to Use
- Add 1/2 of the *required water to the spray tank.
- Measure out and add the *required amount of Enclean to the spray tank.
- Add the remaining amount of water.
- *1 Litre of Enclean® mixed in 14 L water will treat 555 m2.
|2 per annum
|Conventional hydraulic sprayer
Vehicle mounted sprayer
- After application rinse spray equipment with water.
- For zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, steel: if a thin white layer persists 14 days after treatment, rinse with clean water.
- For any other materials than those listed above (including limestone), perform a test on a non-visible corner before extending the application to the entire surface.
- Avoid contact with non-target organisms or plants.
For further information on Enclean, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.