Fully Adjustable Handheld Magnum Irrigation Kit
Underhill™ Magnum™ contains no plastic internal parts to break, stick or wear out. The unique ratchet mechanism easily adjusts from gentle fan to powerful jet stream and prevents over-tightening damage. Precision-machined, incredibly smooth operation and outstanding distribution patterns make it ideal for high-demand areas like greens and tees. Magnum™ is also an excellent equipment wash-down nozzle.
- Built for 3/4” flow rates
- Fire hose quality nozzle feels great in your hands
- Ultra-durable construction
- Solid metal internal - no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Beautiful, consistent spray patterns for life
- Ratchet mechanism prevents over-tightening damage
- Multi-pattern sprays - effortless control with hydraulic assist on/off
- Materials: stainless steel,aluminum, TPR rubber
- Flow: 37 GPM at 80 psi
- Inlet: 3/4" hose thread
For further information regarding the Handheld Yellow Magnum Nozzle, please contact a member of our technical sales team please call 01902 440250
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.