Masterline PM51 Greenscape Grass Seed
An ability to germinate and establish rapidly makes this mixture ideal for landscaping and hard wearing lawns. The tetraploid Perennial rye-grass cultivar used has a deep rooting system which facilitates excellent disease resistance and drought tolerance. The inclusion of a diploid perennial rye-grass cultivar improves the wear tolerance of the mix. In addition, the rhizomatous strong creeping red fescue improves the density of the sward as well as improving the ability to recover from wear.
|4Turf tetraploid perennial rye
|strong creeping red fescue
*Cultivars are subject to availability, and may differ from that listed.
PM51 Grass Seed Features
- High quality hard wearing mixture
- Fast establishment
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Excellent disease resistance
*Cultivars may vary.
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)
|Overseeding Rate (g/m2)
|Mowing Height (mm)
|35 - 50
|25 - 50
|Down to 13
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remains moist for at least 2 - 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 - 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
Disclaimer: Occasionally shortages of some varieties may occur, therefore we reserve the right to replace unavailable varieties with a suitable alternative. Any alteration to the mixture will be clearly shown on the bag label. Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply. For further information regarding this, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.