The quickest, most efficient way of clearing fresh snow before gritting. The Snow Plough is slightly offset so that the snow you're trying to move out of the way gets pushed only to one side. Due to the flippable plough head, you can go in the opposite direction whilst pushing snow out to the same side as before; this means you don't move snow onto the path you just cleared.
Features of the Snow Plough
- Simple Design: Allows you to remove snow while keeping your body in an upright, walking position. Instead of relying on the strength of your lower back; use your body weight, legs, and arms. Minimises work by pushing instead of lifting and throwing.
- Efficient and Saves Money: Clears away snow in half the time with half the effort needed for traditional shovelling.
- Faster and Easier to Use: Work smarter, not harder by managing your snow accumulation.
- Minimal Storage: Stores easily and out of the way.
- Innovative, Green Product: An alternative for the petrol driven snow blower.
For further information regarding the Snow Plough, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.