Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove
Although traditionally cold protection gloves can be thick and difficult to work in, the Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove gives the wearer a high level of dexterity, comfort and protection against the cold environment.
- The seamless outer double-layered liner consisting of nylon and terry fabric, allows the hand to breathe and produces minimal lint
- The water-repellent PVC sponge touch palm coating offers a tough yet flexible finish which is soft and durable.
- Outstanding grip in wet and dry conditions
- Designed to shield hands against mechanical hazards and protect against water and cold
- Another challenge with these types of gloves is hands becoming too hot and starting to sweat. The Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove is sanitised to provide defence against organisms which give rise to bad odour and cross infection
For further information on Wet Weather Thermal Grip Glove, please contact a member of the technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.