EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Seed and Fertiliser Spreaders for Lawns and Small Greens
- 50lb/23kg Hopper capacity
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system
- 175lb/79kg Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support
- 13"/33cm diameter stud type tyres on rust-proof poly rims
- Heavy-duty powder coated Diamond chassis
- Super-duty gearbox for long life
- Debris screen to keep clumps from clogging the system
- 3-position height adjustable handle
- Optional 3-Side Deflector Kit - #60066R
- Optional Rain Cover - #77001
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Lifetime tech support
|Control Assembly||Gear Box Assembly||Stand||Pneumatic Wheels|
The EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Spreader has a 50lb/23kg capacity poly hopper is ideal for small jobs or in a situation where you storage space is limited. The 3-position height adjustable handle and “T”-Speed lever provide total operator control and comfort for users of different heights.
The EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system ensures an even spread pattern and provides a feathered spreading edge for accurate applications.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting for material to be used from the enclosed SETTING MATRIX included with this spreader and attached on this page.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While pushing spreader forward, pull control lever back to stop bolt.
- To stop, push lever forward to close flow holes before you stop moving.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing. A coating of light oil will help prevent corrosion.
- If you use Rock Salt, remove agitator when in use to prevent damage to the gearbox.
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2150 Commercial Broadcast Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on +44 (0)1902 440250.
48 Hour working day delivery applies to UK Mainland only. Orders to Highlands and Ireland may take longer. Additional haulage charges apply to all other Non mainland and overseas addresses, please contact the office on +44 (0)1902 440250.