It's time to submit your challenge for the 2021/22 Pitchcare & Syngenta Fantasy Football League with a £1500 prize fund. This is an exclusive league for turf care and amenity industry professionals, or customers of Pitchcare or Agrovista Amenity.
The Premier League kicks off on Friday 13th August with newly promoted Brentford hosting Arsenal at the Brentford Community Stadium in an 8:00pm kick-off.
Following a fantastic EURO 2020 for England, this season we see some exciting arrivals to the Premier League with Jadon Sancho making his move to the red side of Manchester for a fee of £73m after four seasons and an impressive 50 goals and 64 assists during his spell with Dortmund.
Fantasy football managers will not only have to consider budgets, but with the transfer window closing 3 weeks after the start of the season on the 31st of August, there may be some late changes especially with ongoing uncertainty of where 3-time Premier League Golden Boot winner Harry Kane will be plying his trade when the window closes.
Daniel Lightfoot, Syngenta Business Manager and sponsors of the Pitchcare Fantasy Football League, highlighted last season's pitches have performed amazingly under the intense TV spotlight of every game live, even under the most challenging management regimes. "Whilst the game's over and the players get to take time off, it never stops for the grounds' teams, perfecting renovations for the season ahead.
"We're absolutely going to be ready for the next exciting season and Fantasy Football League," he enthused. Watch out for the top tips on Fantasy Football team management on the GreenCast website"
We've launched our FR321 one-box solution for disease control and stress relief that's perfectly designed to help get healthy turf up and away and looking great.
Last year, greenkeeper Goldwyn Bird (below) triumphed over groundsmen and other industry entrants to scoop the top £500 prize.
If you are still to submit your prize money claim, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org - entrants have to conform to the terms of entry.
To enter the 2021/22 Pitchcare & Syngenta Fantasy Football League:
- Pick your team on the Official Fantasy Premier League Game - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
- Sign up to join Pitchcare & Syngenta league
Subject to completing our registration and meeting the terms of entry, once you have registered you will be emailed a code to join the league within 72 hours. You have until 12/08/2021 to register.
Pitchcare and Syngenta League - 2021 Prize Money
Terms of Entry - A private league for Turf Care and Industry professionals
Pitchcare Fantasy Football Terms & Conditions
- All players must complete the 2021 league registration and meet the below conditions of entry.
- By entering the league, you agree these terms and conditions of entry.
- Pitchcare reserve the right to withdraw entrants to the league at any time.
- To be eligible for entry you must have purchased goods to the minimum value of £50, from Pitchcare or Agrovista Amenity between 01/08/2020 and 01/08/2021 OR you are a UK based professional working within the amenity sector. (Please note employees of trade competitors of Pitchcare are not eligible to participate in the league. Pitchcare\ Agrovista Amenity reserve the right to define and determine a competitor). The competition is open to UK based professionals only and overseas customers. If you are non-UK based, you must have purchased goods to the minimum value of £50 between 01/08/2020 and 01/08/2021. Proof may be requested.
- Prizes are as stated above.
- Winners will be announced on Pitchcare.com at the end of the season, prize winners will be contacted via email.
- One team is permitted per person.
- These terms and conditions may change at any time. Through your continued participation in the league you will be deemed to accept them.
- Scoring of the league will is carried out independently via the Official Fantasy Game of the Premier League.
- In the event of a dispute, the joint decision of Pitchcare and Syngenta staff will be final.
- If you have any comments or questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.
- Pitchcare is a trading division of Agrovista Ltd.