ICL Sportsmaster Autumn 4-12-12 Fertiliser
ICL Sportsmaster fertiliser is well established range for turf mown above 6mm maintaining turf performance throughout the year. With a mini-granular formulation Sportsmaster range enables even spreading and a rapid breakdown for an immediate and consistent response.
Ideal for use with Tees, Fairways, Amenity and Sports fields.
Benefits of ICL Sportsmaster Fertiliser:
- Longevity: 6 weeks
- Turf Response: 7 days
- Granule Dispersal: 4-5 days
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High Phosphate and Potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Mini-granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
Ideal for application to strengthen turf in autumn or when turf needs pre-stress conditioning.
Periods of use
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on 01902 440250 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections